Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jello Legs

Good morning!
Lots of squats, walking lunges, and leg extensions over here yesterday. Woah. Hello jello legs!

After my workout yesterday, I needed to fuel up since I was starved. I went with one of my favorite shake combinations:

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Oat Shake
 


For oats, my favorite is Bob's Red Mill brand. They can be a little pricey at $6.99 a bag, but worth it. I can't take any chances getting glutened from regular oats.

 Recipe:
1/2 cup of oats
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1/2 scoop of whey protein powder
1/2 cup of liquid egg whites
And blend!

It looks gross, but tastes so good! In the pic above, it shows whey & soy protein. Usually I always use whey, but ran out & Stop and Shop only had whey and soy. For me, the soy makes the shake a little too chunky. 

What is your favorite shake combo or your go to post-workout snack?


While wobbling around at work last night, I put together a quick meal

After my pizza indulged weekend, my stomach was missing some green veggies. Some baked chicken with roasted cauliflower and snap peas for the win. #weekend detox

I'm off to school and work. Hopefully catch up on some really important reading on my break ;)


 Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. See you guys tomorrow !


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!