Last week I forgot to share a great recipe with you guys! It is not a very photogenic one, but sure is tastey. The recipe below is adapted from here.
BBQ Cauliflower with Greek Yogurt Dip
- 2 packages of frozen cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 container of Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped herbs (I used parsley and basil)
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Salt and pepper
For the BBQ Cauliflower:
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Microwave packages of frozen cauliflower.
2. Place cauliflower onto a nonstick baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on top. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and place in a large bowl. Toss with BBQ sauce.
Warning: It will look very messy
For the Greek Yogurt Dip:
- In a small serving bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, and herbs.Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve alongside BBQ cauliflower for dipping.
I've been loving this dip lately and putting it on everything. It is much healthier than creamy ranch dip. Hope ya like it! :)
Oh jelly beans. Why did you call my name in the store? Seriously these things I can't put down. They are too good. I have to hide the bag or else it will be gone in a day.
I came acorss this article this morning: The Worst Valentine's Day Stories and it gave me a laugh. I'm off to find the boyfriend a vday gift. Nothing like waiting until the last minute right?See you guys tomorrow!Questions- What is one candy you can't stop eating?What is your favorite dip?