Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some Eye Candy For Your Tuesday

Is it Tuesday already?! What happened to Monday? This week is flying by for me and I'm at home doing nothing. Since I wont be getting any workouts in this week. Here is some extra gym motivation for y'all.



Ohhhhhhh Ryan Gosling. No other words needed.

One of my goals as of lately has been to drink more water with lemon in it. Clear skin, helps with digestion, and boosts immunity? Count me in!


Before I knew it, it was lunch time. I swear checking my email, showering, and getting ready takes me a really long long time. 


Lunch ended up being a salad beast covered with tuna, almonds, raisins, carrots, my favorite balsamic dressing, and whatever else was lying around.

Yesterday's dinner was oh so delicious.


I wanted something quick and easy, but still filling. I decided on Campbell's Skillet sauces: the Chicken Marsala one.


Some green veggies got added to the mix too. YUM.
 

 Some ideas to think about:

The Six Trendiest Foods of 2013 

To Love is to Allow Something to Flow Through Us

Effects of Lemon Water 

Are you a Ryan Gosling fan, if not who's your favorite actor?

Do you drink lemon water?

What is your go to meal when you are feeling lazy and don't want to cook?

Have a great day! 

-Ash  

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!