We all know I love a good survey. I mean really what girl doesn't? Surveys will always remind me of being in middle school and finding out what style my sunglasses say about me or what type of lip gloss works best. Ya know, the real important life stuff ;)
The other day I saw I had been tagged in two surveys. Thanks Heather and Marissa! I figured I'd better get around to filling them out! I'm sure you've seen this survey floating around the blog'sphere. And now we can all get to know each other better.
The rules of how it works:
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions Heather asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 other bloggers to do this next
11 Random Facts About Me:1. I can say the alphabet backwards.
2. One of my favorite things to do is pick out greeting cards for people. It takes me a long time to find the perfect one.
3. I've never broken a bone! (Thankfully)
4. I didn't have cable in my house until I was about 12 years old. We used to own the tv with those big antennas.
5. Continuing on with the technology, I didn't get a smartphone until about 5 months ago. Now, I could never go back to a regular cell phone.
6. Atlantic City is one of my favorite places to go in the winter. You have the entire boardwalk, casinos, outlets, restaurants, pretty much everything to yourself.
7. I don't like fireworks. They're too loud and I am always afraid a spark is going to fall down on me.
8. I love snow. I think I might be one of the few "adults" that likes it. Shoveling is good exercise and staying home from school/work on a snow day always sounds fun to me.
9. Laguna beach used to be my favorite show during high school. Life in California always seemed so much cooler didn't it? Last year my friend Kim and I met Lauren Conrad at a book signing. She is super sweet.
10. I have one tattoo on my shoulder blade on my back. It is true what they say, once you get one, you want to get more. I def. want more, but can't decide exactly. Give me another year. (This pic is from right after I got it done)
11. My bellybutton is pierced. I'm a bit of a baby so I think that actually hurt more than getting my tattoo.
Questions from my nominator:1. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Easy, frozen yogurt! I hardly ever eat ice cream because it always give me a stomachache after, but frozen yogurt I can handle anytime.
2. If you could do anything you wanted without any fears, what would you choose and why? I would go back to school for another degree in writing. Reading and writing has always been passions of mine, but actuarial science does not allow for too much creativity. That is one of the reasons I started the blog-to have the freedom to be more creative. My other answer would be to move across the country!
3. Workout in the morning or at night? Both! There are days where I just wake up and am so motivated to get the gym. Other days, I love sleeping in a little and relaxing at home before working out.
4. What’s your favorite way to relax and why? One of my favorite ways to relax is to indulge in some good trashy reality show watching. Nothing beats lying on the couch watching crazy people and thinking your life doesn't seem so crazy anymore!
5. Have you always been into exercise? If not, when did you start? Do you do it for fun and enjoyment? I truly love exercise. My family is very into exercising and being healthy so I think it's natural to like it when you grow up in a health oriented environment.
6. Do all of your family and friends know about your blog? How’d you tell them? Ehhh certain people I've told. When I first started I posted the link on my personal facebook, so I'm sure there are some creepers from high school reading!
7. Are you an early morning riser, or do you like to sleep in and stay up late? I would say I am not a morning person. (I'm sure the boyfriend is rolling his eyes at this) He is even worse than me. I try to sleep late, but really I just can't. The latest I've slept in the past year is til 8am.
8. Favorite breakfast cereal,even if it’s not the healthiest? Cereal? Honestly, I'm not too crazy about any cereal. Now bagels are my favorite breakfast foods, hands down. Carb lover!
9. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Probably pasta. There are no variations of pasta I don't like. Also, you can so many mix-ins to change up the flavor.
10. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Deciding what major to pick in college. I mean really at eighteen years old, you don't really have a clue who you even are, let alone what you want to do for the rest of your life.
11. How many days a week do you workout? Usually 5-6 days a week. I'm on a 3 day split right now with weights and usually aim for 2-3 days of cardio. Sometimes I do take additional days off from the gym.
Here are my questions for you:
1. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you pick?
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. What is your favorite movie that you could watch over and over again?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. Are you an early person or always running late?
6. What is the last book you read?
7. What would you change about your life?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
9. What is your favorite candy?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What is your favorite muscle to strength train?
The Next Step: