If you're looking for a last minute recipe for tomorrow, don't worry I got you covered. I spent the majority of the morning baking up this sweet treat.
Grown Up Rice Krispies:
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups rice cereal (I used gluten free)
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows (I used regular size)
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
2. Add the peanut butter to the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
3. Pour rice cereal into a large mixing bowl. Pour peanut butter and melted chocolate mixture into the bowl and stir.
4. Add half of the marshmallows in it. Melt the other half of the marshmallows and mix in the bowl. Then, add the mini chocolate chips to the bowl and mix.
If you're not celebrating Easter, happy weekend! See you guys on Monday