Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Things I'm Loving Lately

 
Hello Hello! I'm glad some of you guys believed my sneaky April Fools joke. I figured I could get some of you if you read it in the early morning ;) But thanks for making me feel loved that you would miss me!

Today I'm joining in with Maureen for things I am loving Tuesday! Let's get started...
I love shopping at the mall over the weekend for free. Anything from Victoria I love and that it was free made it even better.
Warm vanilla sugar is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body works.
   
New heart shaped post-it notes for my daily reminders. For anyone that doesn't write to-do lists, how you remember things? My brain only works if I write EVERYTHING down.
Stocking up on all my carbs for this week. 200grams of carbs a day. Holy moly, so much food! All my favorites are there -sweet potatoes, plain rice cakes, chocolate rice cakes to be made into cereal, oatmeal, and brown rice. (A later post will explain why I am on carb overload lately)
Another thing I've been loving is the new kettle corn I've been snacking on. Beware, it is addicting!
My wallet has been loving that I made a cheaper version of my favorite latte at home. For the first time yesterday, I actually just ordered a regular coffee at Starbucks my second home. Shocker I know!! I came home and used my milk frother for the first time since October with almond milk and one stevia packet. The best part? I left Starbucks only spending $2 which has NEVER happened before.
Flowers have just been gorgeous lately. Believe it or not, these were from Stop and Shop and were stunning. I love when flowers have unexpected colors, like circus roses. I hardly ever see circus roses at florists and they are my favorite. (boyfriend-HINT HINT)
Hoping to sneak in some rounds of my five minute intervals on the treadmill today!
What are you loving lately?
What is your favorite flower?


12 comments:

  1. so glad you linked up! I love freebies from VS too! Milk frother? Sounds intriguing, and those roses are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the smell of warm vanilla sugar <3
    My favorite flowers are daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the free coupons that Victoria's Secret sends out are crazy. I never have to buy underwear! :)

    And that kettle corn sounds amazing. I need to find that ASAP :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving Starbucks blonde roast with one pump of vanilla syrup and half n half - $2.35 total. That's the cheapest I've gotten out of there in a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will have to try that! I've never ordered anything with just a pump in it.

      Delete
  5. I looooove Bath & Body Works! Oh and I looove Starbucks too! I usually get a green tea latte from Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kettle corn is amazing! Now you just have to learn to brew your own coffee and your wallet will be really happy! I have never tried using a milk frother before but i'm sure it does make for extra special coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have a favorite flower! I feel like I should or something, but I don't. I'm so not girly, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This particular post is worth everyone's attention. When may I discover more?

    my webpage ... mouse click the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm loving Naked Green Machine (smoothie)
    so addicted, so good

    and my favourite flower would be a daisy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on that homemade latte!!! I love Starbucks, but my bank account does not. Those carb foods look delicious! Hope you had a nice treadmill workout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!