This or That? Health and Fitness Edition!
1. Run/workout in the heat and humidity or freezing temps and snow? Workout in the snow! I'm one of the few people that enjoy the snow. Heat and humidity is just gross.
2. Have washboard abs or flat abs? Washboard abs! I hope by leaning out before summer I can actually have some abs for the first time in my life :)
I could look at this all day.....and you're welcome ;)
4. Cardio or strength? Back 2 years ago I would have said cardio, cardio, and more cardio please! Ughh so bad for me. Now it's all about the strength.
I love my carbs.
7. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream? Frozen yogurt, hands down.
9. Protein powder or food with protein? I like getting protein from real food instead of relying on protein powder. Don't get me wrong, I definitely like to enjoy my protein oats and shakes too.
11. Sweet or salty? Both! And that is why I love kettlecorn so much... These bags don't even stand a chance in this house.
13. Body Pump or Heavy lifting? Well, I've never tried Body Pump and I love weights so heavy lifting is the winner. I always feel so strong after.
14. Yoga or Pilates? <333 Yoga. Some of you guys probably don't know this because I don't really ever mention it, but I am a certified yoga instructor.
15. Nike or Adidas? Nike sneakers have so many awesome colors. Speaking of sneakers I need a new pair...
16. Running on the treadmill or outdoors? Hmm..decisions decisions. Running on the treadmill is great because I like playing with the incline to mix things up. But, when trails look like this:
17. Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s? This is a tough one. Whole Foods has the amazing hot bar, but that store is SO bad for my wallet. So Trader Joe's wins because it's so much cheaper.
18. Summer or Winter Olympics? Summer. I am a Michael Phelps fan :)
20. Steamed veggies or roasted veggies? Roasted. I like all my foods a little bit crispy especially french fries.
Whose abs do you love looking at?