Someone kept crashing my workout.
So after about 30 minutes on the treadmill I was sweaty and done. With my knee still not feeling good, I just went slow and steady.
Then it was off to house sit for family. I got around 3 loads of laundry done and dropped Wishbone off for a bath all before 11:30. I felt pretty accomplished tacking that to-do list yesterday. While she was getting clean, Troy and I met up at Panera for a lunch date. Of course I went with my favorite chicken cobb salad. I really just wanted the avocado.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of chocolate chips
2. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and butter in a bowl. Mix in both sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Then mix in chocolate chips.
3. Drop into rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
**What is your favorite type of cookie?
**Do you prefer working out at home or at the gym? I prefer working out at the gym. All the people around me motivate me plus I love using all the weight machines.