Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Taco Toppings

We're back to What I Ate Wednesday, err I mean, Tuesday in my case. Lots of goodies yesterday to share with ya'll.

Of course breakfast started with overnight oats. I'm enjoying this breakfast again this morning as I am typing away since I'm heading out the door in a few minutes. Today's combo is nothing different and just as delicious as yesterday.
A protein shake to hold me over until lunch time. More peanut butter & oats, but with liquid egg whites. Enjoyed Rocky style haha ;)
Lunch was enjoyed at the beach since it was absolutely gorgeous day yesterday. Mid 80's with no humidity, it felt like a September day.


 I packed up a turkey, lettuce, and mayo wrap to bring along.
This didn't tie me over for too long before I broke into a seriously juicy plum. The only bad part was I forgot to pack napkins so it was a messy lunch.
We ended up swimming for awhile partly due to cleaning the pool at the same time. So I snacked on the new Chobani blackberry flavor. Yum, talk about delicious! This one is perfect without those annoying seeds in the yogurt. Nothing is worse than fruit seeds stuck in your teeth!
Troy and I ate dinner with his parent's house and it was taco night. I tried a new brand of gluten free wraps which were a bit spicy for me. I filled mine up with all kinds of goodies- chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, red peppers, and bacon. You know you make a good taco when you can barely close it ;)
There was also some french fries alongside that went unphotographed. Burnt ones are my favooooorite.

Surprisingly I didn't have my after dinner snack. Shocked right?! This is probably the first time in 6 months. My stomach just has been off lately so I wasn't hungry last night. Hoping it gets back to normal because I look forward to my daily dessert.

What is your favorite taco topping? Mine is sour cream! I'm all about melting the cheese and sour cream together. So good!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE overnight oats? They are my favorite thing right now!

    And favorite taco topping? Definitely avocado...oh, and salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oats are a great breakfast! I have been having cooked oats left to chill in the fridge overnight and loving them for breakfast! I agree with Hannah, my favorite taco topping is avocado!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!