I hope you bring lots of sunshine for long beach days, warm nights to run out and get the ice cream truck, less mosquitoes since I already have 3 bites on my face (oh so embarrassing), planning and actually booking a trip for next winter for Troy and I to celebrate 8 years of being together (seriously, where has time gone?), that carefree summer spirit, a new job possibly, checking more fun things to do off my summer list, and just fun.
My goals for July:
1. Get my butt back on the stairmaster at least once each week. I only do two days of cardio and lately they've been outside. So even though it's my least favorite form of cardio, it works so well.
2. Get reading! Usually I am such a reader, finishing a book every couple of days, but my brain has been slacking lately. Time to get back on that.
3. Bake a festive dessert for July 4th.
4. Cut back on my dairy. The weekends have been including lots of ice cream, which has been making me feel less than great. After not having it for months I need to slow down on re-introducing it back into my diet.
5. Book my actuarial exam. Ahhhhh scary stuff! And the real world begins....
**What book are you currently reading?
What is one thing you hope to do in July?