Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ice Pops Needed

It's been a rough couple of days. And by rough I mean the kind where you don't want to get off the couch.

Over the weekend I felt so tired and blah with a headache, but couldn't figure out what was wrong. Well yesterday I woke up with throbbing ear pain that continued to get worse throughout the day. Even chewing aggravated it. So I finally went to the doctor's.

Ear infections are no fun!

There was a new doctor there training under the supervising doctor who told me I had doll like ears. First time I've ever heard that one haha!

I think the only time I left the couch was for food! I fixed myself an open face tuna sandwich on toasted bread.


This time I used extra lemon along with the hummus. So satisfying for a quick lunch.



All day all I could think about was a cold ice pop for my sore throat. I went out and got these frozen greek yogurt bars. I love the black raspberry flavor!


The nutritional stats aren't that bad either. I wish they were true greek yogurt pops with more protein.... But at 100 calories a pop they tasted very creamy & thick, more like an ice cream pop.


***What's your favorite kind of ice pop? Mine will forever be an orange creamiscle <33

2 comments:

  1. Oh man orange creamiscle is where it is at!! Makes me feel like a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh sorry to hear about your ear infection! That's funny, I was told I have baby ear canals lol. I really like to Yasso ice pops. I think they have more protein and are 70 calories! You can get them at Costco. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!