If you follow me on Twitter, then you already aware of how good a day I was having yesterday.
1) The sun was shining
2) Troy and I got a good round of badminton in (Troy- if you're reading this I won!)
3) We played frisbee with Cooper
After a week of some intense school stress and basically living there this week, I needed a mental break. All those things listed above were great enough, but something happened at the gym yesterday that just made me incredibly happy.
I was training quads (no fun as usual) with my trainer and one of his other clients was finishing up before me. Now let me describe her to you all. I call her "Beyonce" even though that's not her real name. You can imagine how fabulous she looks. I mean, her hair is basically the same as Beyonce's, her body is amazing, and she is incredibly strong. I've seen her working out at the gym for the past two years and she is a dedicated weight lifter. Her body shows what hard work looks like. She doesn't compete in figure competitions, but I'm sure if she did she would win them all. She looks that good.
And then I thought she's so kind. I want to be kinder person. I want to pass along positive energy and compliments to others because it will spread happiness. It will make someone's day like she made mine.
My plan of random kindness attacks:
1) Buy drinks for people at Starbucks.
2) Give compliments to people whether it's friends, family, or random strangers.
3) Write homemade letters to my loved ones.
4) Cook a meal for someone.
5) Help someone without being asked.
6) Smile at others instead of being on my phone
*Questions- Do you tend to give out compliments alot?
How do spread kindness?