Saturday, May 4, 2013

Versatile Blogger

Hey all. I was up early for a spin class this morning. It somehow turned into Bikram spin since the gym accidentally had the heat on. Whew, I was sweeeeeeeaty.

Thanks to the lovely lady who nominated me for this award. Go so hi to Christina and you will see how lovely she is. She is getting married soon too!

 Here’s How it Works!
1. Add the Versatile Blogger Award photo on a blog post.
2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself
4. Pass the award onto 15 of your favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know of the award.

7 Things About Me:

1) If you would have told me a year ago that I would love coffee, I never would have believed you.
 2) You would never know it with all the meat I eat, but I used to be a vegetarian.

3) I've been snowboarding once in my life. And I sucked haha.

4) I have never been tanning in a booth and never plan on trying it.

5) I'm an only child and act like one.

6) The boyfriend and I constantly argue about driving. Obviously I am the better driver. DUH.
7) Sunday mornings always make me want pancakes for breakfast.

Technically I am supposed to pass this along to 15 other bloggers, but since this survey has made its way around alot of blogs I follow. I am passing it on to you!

Tell me one or seven things about you! Can't wait to read the random facts! Have an awesome Saturday everyone. Xo.

6 comments:

  1. I used to be an only child, now I have two older brothers and couldn't be happier! I refuse to watch scary movies. I'm like a little kid and can't sleep for days after watching a scary movie or something scary on the news. I try to not watch the news for this very reason. I feel like I should know more about what is going on in the world but It just upsets me too much. Like hearing about the mom who killed her children, I can't handle it.

    Okay on a happy note: I love dogs! Especially my goldendoodle Bentley :) He always makes me feel happy!


    ReplyDelete
  2. I always crave pancakes on Sundays too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of coffee!! Only a year in? Wow. Nothing beats a lazy weekend morning a big cup of coffee. Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used a tanning bed either! pale girls unite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have strong opinions about chocolate and mint I like them both separately and separately is where I think they should stay. For me mint is for gum flavouring and chocolate is for eating. Got to say I love pancakes on a Sunday too :)

    I used to be a coffee drinker but gave it up, now I'm all about my chai lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an only child too and I totally act like it too. Only we would understand this concept! ;)
    I wish I could say that I've never been in a tanning booth, but I worked in the tanning industry for many many years. It is a bad habit. I try to only have coffee 1-2 times a week, typically on the weekends! The Versatile Blogger Award looks like fun! Interesting facts are always entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!