Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIAW Plus Teen Mom

Round 15 for What I Ate Wed. I am on a roll. Technically What I Ate Tuesday, but same idea. Thanks for Jenn for hosting! I'm currently lusting over her sweet potato nacho recipe. Is it weird I love looking at food pictures online? Nah, it's totally normal, just makes me extra hungry ;)

Meal Number One:

Peanut butter oats eaten in bed while catching up on some much needed homework blog reading. Procrastination at its finest.

Meal Number Two:

Two hard boiled eggs for my snack and a protein shake. Got to get my protein in!
Meal Number Three: 

Turkey wrap with lots of lettuce and hummus. Big shock right? ;) I eat this everyday hah. And it's not as massive as this picture makes it look!

Meal Number Four: 

This was such a delicious dinner, I could have had seconds and thirds. By the time I got home from a spin class I was starved. I ate one of those feta spinach chicken sausages while I was heating the rest of the dinner up.
I'm not even a big sausage person, but boy those things were GOOD! I added some potatoes, which was a nice change from my usual sweet potato obsession. Plus, some more salmon I prepped on Sunday. I told you guys I was hungrrrrrrry.
It didn't stop there, I had to throw in some veggies. For the most part, I've cut out all forms of dairy in my diet, but this frozen bag of broccoli and cheese called my name when I went grocery shopping. Healthy greens are just so much better slaughtered in cheese right? Figured I might as well eat it now before I start leaning out in June.

Meal Number Five: 

This is probably my least favorite meal since it's just plain meat. I feel like all I do is eat protein and more protein. Got to add that bulk! Just some lean ground turkey with lots of basil on it.
On a totally unrelated note, I'm a little late on this, but did anyone watch the Teen Mom finale?!
I watched until 10:30 on Monday before I fell asleep. It's so funny what a difference a couple months makes. When I was working I wouldn't even get home until 10:30 after being out of the house since 7am. Now I can barely stay awake til then.

Anyway, I feel like Javi and Kaitlyn don't seem so happy. They keep talking about marriage due to benefits instead of love. Think it will last?

I love Chelsea's hair plus she's funny.

Janelle. Oh boy, she needs alot of help. I felt sorry for her. It must have been tough for her to watch this episode.

How cute was Leah's twins calling each other on the phone?!

I'm done rambling, have a great Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. salmon is my favorite food ever! also your wrap looks so good.

    TM2, haha:
    jenelle- unwatchable.

    kail- i don't think they seem too happy either. i honestly think a huge reason why she's marrying him is to "beat" jo to it. i used to like her but she lost me this season. she's vindictive and bitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah especially after she got in physical fights with Javi and Jo.

      Delete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more on those feta-spinach chicken sausages. I can even eat the cold.. is that weird? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally did this while prepping dinner haha. How did you know?? ;)

      Delete
  3. Such a clean day of eats, and great job with all that protein! Looks good, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is your competition! good for you for sticking to your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have serious commitment! I could not do meat for my night time meal/dessert! The salmon however looks and sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah it def. takes some getting used to.

      Delete
  6. Hello exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work?
    I've absolutely no understanding of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!

    Here is my page ... i need a diet that works fast

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!