Monday, May 20, 2013

I Went Running

 for the first time in a LONG time, but we'll get to that in a second...

Well hello there guys. How was your weekend?!
Mine was pretty darn relaxing, with some fun things thrown in there. I had a ton of downtime to unwind and was super productive around the house at the same time. It was marvelous....




You guys saw how Friday night was spent being up wayyyyyy past my bedtime.

After restocking the fridge on Saturday am, I finally got my butt into workout mode. I have a love/hate relationship with running. Running comes in phases and Saturday was one of them. Since I'm don't do long-distance, I'm a huge fan of intervals. So I usually wear my watch along to time myself. But I couldn't find my "junkie" running watch so I had to resort to wearing one of my good ones.
Except I didn't notice when I left that the time was stuck at 6 o'clock and I went running around 12ish. Major fail status haha.
I refueled with one of my favorite egg scrambles. Chunks of potatoes, tomatoes, and spinach made one tasty combo for lunch.
Sunday morning started off excellent. Thanks to sleeping in for over 10 hours, which never ever happens for me.

Before starting my food prep for the week, I made a yummy bowl of oats in my favorite Hershey's bowl.
 Then I braved the pouring rain for some shopping. My solution for a bad hair day is braid it up!
A lime refresher made its way into the day too...
The next hour included a much needed stop to Ulta since I had some leftover gift cards from Christmas. I could spend my whole wallet in that store!
One item I really went to check out was the new Benefit creaseless cream eye shadow. I tried it on in the store while browsing. I ended up not being a fan at all and really disappointed with it! It got all creased within a half hour, definitely not worth the money.
And the night ended with finally seeing Safe Haven!

This weekend was pretty relaxing which was a perfect way to finish up ending the semester.

-Ashley

16 comments:

  1. Love the Hershey bowl! Makes me so excited for our visit back to the States in September!!! :) :)

    ...and I don't know how you've kept gift cards since Christmas! What an accomplishment, Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hershey's bowl is fantastic! I think there should be a requirement to have to put chocolate in it whenever you use it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Hershey's bowl! My parents had their wedding reception at the Hershey Hotel, and we used to visit Hershey Park when I was a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too! My fav is the ride at chocolate world with the free candy at the end!

      Delete
  4. Days are not complete without trips to Starbucks!! Keep it up with the running! I have been getting better at long distances..just make sure you have a good playlist to help you along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The baristas are starting to know me haha.

      Delete
  5. Love Ulta, but I am always going to sephora instead ;)

    Love the hershey bowl , too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to watch Safe Haven. I even read the book so that I would know what is going on. Apparently, it is on my next movie to watch list! I love Ulta as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the book. I thought the movie was pretty good. They don't explain too much of how she actually planned her escape tho.

      Delete
  7. I would love to scarf down chocolate oatmeal out of that cute hershy bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. try this see here have a peek at this web-site click here to investigate recommended you read Full Report

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!