Thursday, May 30, 2013

As of Lately

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on yesterday's post and on Twitter. It means the world to me and appreciate all of your love so much <3

For right now we are still at home. I will most likely be traveling to Pennsylvania for the services either this weekend or next week. Also, thankfully we were able to get a full refund on our vacation. From now on I am always booking anything with travel insurance because you just never know.

I don't want to be a total debbie downer today, my uncle wouldn't have wanted that. 

So my life lately:

Since I haven't been at my house alot this week, all my meals lately have been in tupperware form. Yesterday's lunch was cut up broccoli, brown rice, and grilled chicken. Simple, but delicious.


Wishbone and I had a photoshoot on the couch together.
 Let me just say it's really hard to get a picture of her facing the right direction. She is too fast hah.
A lime refresher has been my go to drink this week at Starbucks. Now that it is freakin' hot, no more hot coffee for me.
While digging through old photos yesterday of my uncle, we found some funny ones. This one was from my aunt's party last summer. Troy's probably going to kill me for posting this one. He has killer dance moves lol ;)
Tuna and crackers have been a must have snack for me!
 I love the salty combo with tuna on top of crunchmaster crackers. Mmmm, my favorite.
Its another hot day today! My legs are killing me from lots of squats yesterday. So I think I might walk Wishbone once it cools down in the afternoon.

Have a great day xo

-Ashley

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!