Thursday, May 30, 2013

Very Sad News

I had another post planned for today, but in light of some terrible news we received yesterday, it just didn't seem right.

We found out late last night that my uncle had passed away suddenly from a heart attack. What makes it even worse is that he is young, only in his thirties.

I am asking everyone to please send our family some prayers, thoughts, and support during this difficult time.

Everything does happen for a reason, even if we don't always know what that reason is.

Also, we will not be going to Mexico. We are in the process of cancelling our vacation today and hoping to get some refund back since it is so last minute.

Gone but not forgotten <3333

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, Ashley. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. I'll be thinking about you guys and praying for you this week/weekend. <3 Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking about you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of prayers and happy thoughts to you and your family.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your uncle; I will be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley I am so sorry to hear of the news. Thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry. I know how hard these sudden losses can be <3 keeping your family in my prayers xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry about your uncle :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!