Now onto some fun facts.......
1. Liquid eyeliner is one of my everyday staples. I was reading some magazine with a tip from Taylor Swift saying she does the flick of her cat eye first and then fills in the line. This goes again any beauty rule you're ever taught. But I've been giving it a try and it makes it SO much easier.
2. Apparently I'm reflective but often can't make up my mind. Plus I am a safe bet. Hmmmm, I am a very quiet person, but I like to think I can be spontaneous. What kind are you?
3) My trainer finally figure out what was wrong with me back in the winter. My doctor never found anything wrong with my thyroid or sugar levels. So my trainer was asking me if I used to do alot of cardio? I pretty much laughed out loud. Cardio was my life unfortunately. I'm so glad I am in a better place now and do not do an hour of cardio 6 days a week like in the past. He was saying that often overdoing cardio will lead you to develop issues with your thyroid and messes it up. If I think back to my high school years when I was losing weight for no apparent reason (also due to undiagnosed celiac disease), but I was living on the treadmill. It all makes sense now!
4) Having a yoga mat on my floor makes the room feel so cozy and warm. I wish I could leave it out as part of the furniture hah.
8) And it's Memorial Day weekend!!!
What plans do you guys have?! Troy and I might go to the beach & a concert on Fire Island, but not sure how the weather is supposed to be yet!