Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

That pretty much sums up how I'm feeling :)
Now onto some fun facts.......

1. Liquid eyeliner is one of my everyday staples. I was reading some magazine with a tip from Taylor Swift saying she does the flick of her cat eye first and then fills in the line. This goes again any beauty rule you're ever taught. But I've been giving it a try and it makes it SO much easier.

2. Apparently I'm reflective but often can't make up my mind. Plus I am a safe bet. Hmmmm, I am a very quiet person, but I like to think I can be spontaneous. What kind are you?


3) My trainer finally figure out what was wrong with me back in the winter. My doctor never found anything wrong with my thyroid or sugar levels. So my trainer was asking me if I used to do alot of cardio? I pretty much laughed out loud. Cardio was my life unfortunately. I'm so glad I am in a better place now and do not do an hour of cardio 6 days a week like in the past. He was saying that often overdoing cardio will lead you to develop issues with your thyroid and messes it up. If I think back to my high school years when I was losing weight for no apparent reason (also due to undiagnosed celiac disease), but I was living on the treadmill. It all makes sense now!

4) Having a yoga mat on my floor makes the room feel so cozy and warm. I wish I could leave it out as part of the furniture hah.
5) Magazines are my favorite guilty pleasures. The boyfriend's mom saves me all of her subscriptions each month. It currently looks like I am running a newsstand out of my room.
6) My new glasses have the most stylish case ever.
The glasses have all textured flowers on the side to match! Please don't mind my post gym unshowered no makeup face.
7) One week until Mexico to celebrate my graduation and my birthday (June 6th) !! Woohoo

8) And it's Memorial Day weekend!!!

What plans do you guys have?! Troy and I might go to the beach & a concert on Fire Island, but not sure how the weather is supposed to be yet!

16 comments:

  1. Have fun in Mexico!! :-) My sister will be there next week too! Where are you going in Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh fun! Ill be in Cancun. Where is your sister saying?

      Delete
    2. She is staying at the Me By Melia‎ in Cancun. It is about her 4th time going there with her friend.

      Delete
  2. One week till graduation and your birthday!?! That's going to be awesome! The coffee/personality thing is so cute . . . but totally didn't work for me. I'm quite the opposite of calm and conscientious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a cardio addict! At least an hour everyday. Sad thing is thats just about all I do. I just cant get into lifting or other weight training...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried different styles of weight lifting? I used to take classes with lighter weights and now just train on my own. Yoga is also so good for core workouts without weights.

      Delete
  4. I drink black coffee, mine's not on there! Maybe I'm closest to an americano? HA! I love yoga mats on the floor..so simple yet so amazing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I think an americano is black coffee. Thanks you too!

      Delete
  5. Mexico!? Jelly!! Apparently, I am indecisive, reserved, but reflective. That is pretty much sums me up in a way, not totally though. I am a cardio addict as well, but i have to keep my endurance/stamina up when I cannot run outside. I've gotten alot better about doing weight training too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'd rather be doing cardio outside once the weather warms up then on the boring treadmill.

      Delete
  6. I am a sucker for magazines too, especially if they are food, health, or fitness related! I probably subscribe to about 5 or 6 different magazines. But I only buy them when they have really great deals on discountmags.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a subscription to Fitness but that's it as far as fitness mags go. I like women's health too.

      Delete
  7. Graduation, Mexico and your Birthday!! Thats going to be an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. go to this web-site replica ysl handbags navigate to these guys redirected here navigate to this web-site explanation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!