Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WIAW- A TJ's Kinda Day

Good moooooooorning everyone. Anyone else having a slow start on this morning? After waking up at 5am for the past couple days, I'm dragging. I can thank the birds nesting in my air condition for the early wake up calls. Chirping is nice, just not at 5am hah.

I did manage to get some good eats in yesterday, which is perfect for what I ate this wednesday  tuesday.

Of course breakfast started off with a nice bowl of cold oats. I guess I should try having them warmed up one of these days ;)

Tuesday ended up being one of those days where I had no idea what I wanted to eat. After searching the cabinets and nothing looking particular appetizing, I settled for tuna. I decided to be adventurous and mix it with mustard.

Big mistake! It was gross haha. Good thing I had some leftover steamed chinese chicken and veggies to hold me over until dinner.
I also snacked on some delicious berries from Trader Joe's. Mmmm, can't get enough berries!
Last night's dinner was an interesting combo, which I usually never go for. Peppers aren't really my thing, but last night I was loving them!
The frozen peppers were again from Joe the Trader. I mixed them up with some rice and chicken for an easy stir fry.
Last but not least my favorite dessert!
Haha totally kidding ;) Ground turkey at 9pm is not my ideal dessert, but it is healthy!

I have no questions this morning, so you all tomorrow :)

15 comments:

  1. At least now you know never to try tuna and mustard again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe your not a fan of mustard in your tuna :( :( Maybe if you mix in a wedge of laughing cow cheese it'll help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mustard with tuna, its how I always make my tuna salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those berries look SO awesome!! I am HOOKED on berries right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love when they go on sale in the summer.

      Delete
  5. I am obsessed with all things Trader Joes. They have great berries and Ive been buying the sliced pineapple for a few weeks not. It's perfect for random snacking when I don't know what I want yet! (which is always)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish TJ's was closer to me! I go every couple weeks to stock up!

      Delete
  6. Demand is strong and expected to increase over the coming year.
    A Smartphone is a mobile phone that runs complete operating system software, with PC-like functionality.
    It can also be used to quickly search Google or Wikipedia.


    Also visit my weblog ... samsung galaxy s4

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how easy and delicious a stir-fry can be! It's one of my favorite go-to week night meals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those berries look yum! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!